- Statewide economic impact analysis hails Open Door for injecting $23.1 million of operating expenditures directly into the local economy. Read the details.
- 93% of our patients earn a combined income of less than $44,100 for a family of 4
- 53% of Open Door’s patients are uninsured
- Open Door is Recognized by the NCQA – the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Medical Home
Open Door provides affordable, quality health care for all, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay. We provide comprehensive medical, dental and social services.
- Medical Services for the entire family
- Dental Services
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
NEWS & EVENTS
Saves our Health Centers
Raise your voice before December 27th and make sure funding is not cut for Community Health Centers like Open Door. Learn how you can help... click here.
Open Door takes the Bronze Award in 2012 Nonprofit Excellence Awards presented by The New York Community Trust and New York Magazine... click here.